Hey ladies!!!! Time to represent for your marriage!!! I'll start!
My name is Angelica Little, and I am married to Jarrell Little. We have bee married for going on 2 years in May. I married him because he has always been a consistent friend, we had many things in common, he loved me as Christ loved the church waaaayyyyy before he was obligated to. He just showed biblical husband values in his actions consistently and I knew the Lord created me for him and him for me. He makes me laugh, knows how to make me stop crying, and he counsels me!! I LOVE ME SOME JARRELL LITTEL!!!! LOVE YOU BABY!!!!

My name is carlisa Keene/ Weatherspoon. I am married to Bryan Weatherspoon. We have been married for 1.5yrs. We have 2 children together. we are a work in progress and and are growing in grace!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAAAAAAYYYYYYY!! We are allll a work in progress in our marriages!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!
DeleteHey ladies!! My name is Tia Keene and I'm married to Carlou's D Keene Jr,. We have been married for 10 yrs we have our ups and downs but with God and prayer we only get stronger. I look forward to many more yrs with him. I pray that every lady that view this site find the encouragement they need to stay strong not only for yourself but for you marriage too...
ReplyDeleteThats a blessing Tia!!!!! 10 years is along time. Many people don't make it to 10 years.!!!!
DeleteHello lovely ladies!!
ReplyDeleteWhy am I just now seeing this???? HEY TIA!!!
Delete